Double is a flexible assistant service for busy executives. We help CEOs and their teams save time and focus on what they do best, by matching them with a dedicated remote assistant. Double provides the tools and methods to make delegation and task management effortless, so executives and assistants are always in sync. We help our clients with a wide range of tasks, like scheduling, travel, inbox management, administrative tasks, personal tasks, and much more!
We started in April 2018, and our latest Series A fundraising of $8.5M in October 2021 places us among the most dynamic players in productivity. We grew 4x in the last year, and are now looking for an exceptional Business Development Representative to join our team.
Let's build the future of delegation together!
About the Role
As our first Business Development Representative, you will be part of our Marketing and Growth team. Your focus will be on converting qualified leads into clients, working closely with both our marketing team to identify qualified leads at the top of the funnel, as well as with our Customer Success and Ops team to schedule client onboardings once converted. You will be the go-to person for all of our leads through their lifecycle before becoming clients, understanding their needs and answering their questions to provide them with the best experience possible.
We're a dynamic team that values a transparent and innovative work environment. We work hard to support each other in many ways. We value doers; people who are not afraid to break things and experiment.
This is a full-time position reporting to our Head of Marketing and Growth in a fully remote-friendly environment. Applicants must reside in the U.S.
What You Will Do
- Focus on improving our conversion rate from Marketing Qualified leads to client by providing better support to leads going through our funnel and implementing personal and/or automated follow-ups. This will include following up via email or phone, answering questions via email, and doing product demos and intake calls.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to set up and run outbound campaigns.
- Work closely with our Operations and Customer Success teams to streamline our matching and onboarding processes, going all the way to scheduling the onboarding.
- Experiment and implement initiatives to get back to lost leads in our database.
- Own our website chat support for all leads and build automated FAQs to reduce reply time.
- Assist in presenting our weekly webinars for leads.
- Help build better processes for our Growth team, including assisting in the transition to a new CRM and building lead segmentation and lead scoring processes.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, with 2+ years of experience working in Account Management, Sales, Customer Success, or a relevant role
- You have strong presentation skills and credibility with audiences of all levels
- You have experience with a CRM tool (e.g Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- You are a strong multi-tasker and self-starter, with strong time management and prioritization skills
- You care about providing all leads with a best in class experience, representative of our brand
- You are passionate about building processes and navigating an ambiguous startup environment
Benefits & Perks
- An insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone
- A competitive base salary (starting at $70k) and a generous equity package
- Unlimited PTO
- Participation in medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Wellness stipend to help you manage and balance your physical, emotional, educational, and financial well-being
- Team happy hours and offsite company outings
To apply, click the button below, complete the form and we will be in touch within 2-3 business days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.