Double is a flexible assistant service for busy executives. We help CEOs and their teams save time and focus on what they do best without the cost of hiring, by matching them with a dedicated remote assistant. Double provides the tools and methods to make delegation and task management effortless, so executives and assistants are always in sync. We help our clients with scheduling, travel, inbox management, administrative tasks, and much more.
We started in April 2018 and have closed $6M+ in fundraising with top-tier VCs. We grew 5x in the last year, and are now looking for an exceptional marketer to accelerate our growth.
Let's build the future of delegation together.
What you will do
As the Director of Marketing, you will lead our growth and marketing initiatives and serve as a key member of Double's leadership team. We've grown 5x in the last year, which was driven mostly by referrals and word-of-mouth.
We're looking for an experienced marketer to refine our go-to-market plan and help execute a marketing strategy that will further growth. This role will be responsible for building a marketing function that is creative, results-oriented, and collaborative.
Some of the projects you will work on:
- Develop and oversee all aspects of Double's marketing strategy, including demand generation and acquisition, lifecycle marketing, content and communications, and brand strategy.
- Create a Go To Market strategy based on a deep understanding Double's users and their unique pain points, challenges, and needs.
- Test new channels and campaigns to enhance brand awareness, increase market share, and build brand partnerships.
- Work closely with our CEO and sales lead to diagnose lead quality and help optimize conversion rates across the funnel.
- Oversee the development and distribution of all marketing communications, including web, social, and email content, in partnership with the brand and design teams.
- Analyze channel and campaign effectiveness, adjusting strategies as needed to ensure results are achieved and company goals are exceeded.
- Partner with finance and operations to set new growth targets for future months and create a clearly defined marketing plan designed to achieve them.
- Manage the annual marketing budget, define CAC and ROI targets, and evaluate monthly spend to drive cost efficiencies.
- Build out your marketing team by recruiting, hiring, and managing new talent.
We're a dynamic team that values a transparent and innovative work environment. We work hard to support each other in many ways. We value doers, people who are not afraid to break things and experiment.
You will be reporting directly to Alice, our CEO and co-founder. You will also work in close contact with Sophie, our Head of Customer Success, and Quentin, our Finance & Operations Director.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, previous role at a high-growth technology startup preferred
- 2+ years in a leadership position in a marketing team
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker that loves to experiment and isn't afraid to fail
- Results-oriented, proven ability to reach ambitious growth goals
- Naturally curious, feels comfortable challenging how and why we do things
- Experience with a variety of marketing and analytics tools, such as: Google Analytics, Contentful, Zapier, etc.
- Proven ability to hire and coach a team of A-players
Benefits & perks
- An insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone
- A competitive salary, a flexible vacation policy, and a remote-friendly culture
- Generous Stock Options
- Participation in medical and dental insurance
- Wellness perks
- Team happy hours and company outings
To apply, click the button below, complete the form and we will be in touch within 2-3 business days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.