Executive Assistant Manager
At Double, we believe that having a great Executive Assistant should not be a luxury for the lucky few. Our mission is to help leaders save 2 hours per day by matching them with the perfect, remote executive assistant to fit their needs. We also create the best tools for clients and Executive Assistants to communicate and collaborate efficiently together.
We raised $6M from top investors and are growing fast. Our clients are mainly entrepreneurs, C-levels or investors, who use Double on average 15 to 20 hours per month. Their requests vary from inbox management to scheduling, travel planning, research projects, and other administrative tasks. We just launched a new service, and have onboarded over 10 new Executive Assistants in the past few weeks.
To ensure the highest level of service to our Executive Assistants and our customers, we are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant Manager to manage the hiring, onboarding and development of our Executive Assistants. This is a full time position reporting to the Director of Operations and based in our Brooklyn, NY office or fully remote.
What you will do
- Lead a team of 10+ Executive Assistants, both full-time employees and contractors, with varying levels of experience
- Lead the onboarding of new Executive Assistants and participate in the matching process between executives and assistants
- Communicate job and performance expectations and organize ongoing performance reviews based on clients' feedback
- Manage administrative responsibilities for the EA team including time tracking and legal documentation
- Support EAs’ effectiveness and successful development of their job responsibilities through dynamic coaching, training programs and workshops, mentorship and advocacy, varying across the needs of each assistant
- Collaborate with Customer Success Manager and Director of Operations on gathering customer feedback, improving processes and crafting the operations team's strategy
- Participate actively in recruiting outlook and hiring processes as well as other team building programs
- Work closely with the entire Double team to provide feedback on tools and processes
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent work experience
- You have 5+ years of experience in Executive Assistance, supporting a variety of executives and teams
- You have 3+ years of experience managing and coaching other Executive Assistants (at an agency or inside large companies with teams of EAs), HR experience is a plus
- You are passionate about helping executives and assistants perform at their best
- You appreciate the challenges related to supporting a growing team of diverse personalities and programs
- You are fully proficient with Google Apps, the Microsoft Office Suite and other modern productivity and communication tools
- You have impeccable time-management and communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- You thrive in dynamic environments and focus on continuous improvement
- You want to join the Double movement and engage with the community
Benefits & perks
- An insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone
- Opportunities to evolve in the organization
- A remote, full time position, working Monday through Friday business hours
- A competitive salary, a flexible vacation policy and a remote-friendly culture
- Generous stock options
- Participation in medical and dental insurance
To apply, click the button below, complete the form and we will be in touch within 2 days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.