Client Onboarding Specialist
Double helps CEOs and their teams save time every day, by making it easy to work with a dedicated remote assistant: an actual human being, empowered by great tech. Our doubles manage calendars, book travel, handle admin projects, and help their clients get to the end of their todo list.
We started in April 2018 and have recently closed $6M+ in fundraising with top-tier VCs. With a rapidly growing client base, we are looking for a tech-savvy individual to help us deliver a top-notch onboarding experience and help customers succeed.
Let's build the future of delegation together.
What you will do
Onboarding specialists are the first people new customers interact with, so it's on us to make a great first impression (conveying efficiency, expertise, and being worthy of trust) and ensure a smooth set up with their new double. You will play a major part in supporting our fast growth, and welcome new clients into the world of delegation.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Schedule and perform onboarding calls with our clients, to introduce them to their double and help them set up our apps.
- Make sure clients are updated throughout the process from qualification call to onboarding, and that deadlines are respected.
- Prepare doubles for their onboarding based on information from the qualification call.
- Educate clients by sharing training materials, and answering any follow up questions.
- Identify and report issues with the first time client experience.
- Learn and maintain a deep expertise of Double to provide ongoing value and support to our clients.
- Work with the Operations team to share all information necessary for doubles to deliver a great service, the Customer Success Manager to refine the onboarding process and the client experience, and the Product team to report bugs or product glitches.
- Own our support and answer any requests or questions.
We're a dynamic team that values a transparent and innovative work environment. We work hard to support each other in many ways. We value doers, people who are not afraid to break things and experiment.
This is a growth opportunity for the right person looking to really take ownership of an important aspect of our organization and grow into the next level.
You will be reporting directly to Alice, our CEO and co-founder. You will also work in close contact with Sophie, our customer success manager, as well as the operations team to set growth target, and the product team to ensure consistent and effective communication across all channels.
Who you are
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role.
- Enthusiast, with a positive attitude.
- Productivity oriented, straight to the point, makes things move forward and respect clients time.
- A strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You have the ability to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand manner. You can adapt to the client communication style and deal with non-talkative people.
- Sales oriented: able to highlights the benefits of Double during the onboarding call.
- Client driven: you are delighted to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Creative: uncover new ways our customers can find value and engagement with Double. Takes initiatives to improve current processes.
- Tech savvy
- A problem solver: you can handle unexpected situations, you don’t stop until everything is handled. Following up is your specialty.
- Excited to start your career in a fast-paced environment: you have a comfort with ambiguity and uncertainty, an interest in discipline and action
Benefits & perks
- An insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone
- A competitive salary, a flexible vacation policy and a remote-friendly culture
- Generous Stock Options
- Participation in medical and dental insurance
- Team happy hours and company outings
To apply, click the button below, complete the form and we will be in touch within 2 days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.