Double is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to build the future of delegation. We recently closed several million $ in fundraising and are already making 100+ users happy. We are now looking for a product designer to participate in our growth.
Our apps are made for web, desktop and mobile and we have offices in Brooklyn, NY and San Francisco, CA.
What you will do
Product design is central at Double. From day one, our product experience has been thought to be simple, intuitive and powerful. As our second product designer in the team, you will:
- Build features from A to Z, defining and refining problems with the product and engineering teams, prototyping different UX options, testing builds and iterating on the final UI and interactions
- Contribute to the overall direction of the product on web, desktop and mobile platforms
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality level of user experience
- Participate in user research and testing to apply insights from the usage of the product
- Help define and refine our product design workflow and UI kit
- Help us grow our team and lay down the groundwork of our culture
Who you are
- Your are passionate about productivity and solving problems to help people save time
- You love quality products, details, making flows simpler and funnier to use
- You have phenomenal visual design skills
- You have a deep understanding of User Centered Design, usability principles, mobile platform design guidelines
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic environment where collaborating with engineers to ship and iterate quickly is key
Benefits & perks
- An insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone
- A competitive salary, a flexible vacation policy and a remote-friendly culture
- Generous Stock Options
- Participation in medical and dental insurance
- Team happy hours and company outings
- Visa sponsorship
Please send us a link to your portfolio and/or recent work to help us get an idea of how you contributed to solving specific product design problems.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.