Full-Stack Software Engineer
Double is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to build the future of delegation. We recently closed several million $ in fundraising and are already making 100+ users happy. We are now looking for exceptional engineers to participate in our growth.
What you will do
As part of our core engineering team, you will have a strong impact and ownership on our apps (back-end, web, desktop and mobile) and you will:
- Build a flexible, error-resilient and asynchronous architecture based on event queues and triggers
- Deploy new self-contained features, from the server-less micro-service to the integration in clients li Integrate and automate email/calendar/contacts APIs for context emergence and proactivity.
- Integrate and automate email/calendar/contacts APIs for context emergence and proactivity
- Play with any current and future AWS & GCP product under the sun
- Help us grow our engineering team and lay down the groundwork of our tech culture
Who you are
- You have a BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- You have 3+ years of programming experience including 1+ year JS experience (React an advantage)
- You are passionate about solving a wide range of software engineering challenges, about making people more productive and about building well designed products
- You are a strong believer in best and efficient software development principles (e.g. SOLID OO-design, design patterns) and processes (e.g. peer reviews, automation)
- You want to play a key role in hiring, building and mentoring an outstanding team and you aspire to team-lead positions
Benefits & perks
- An insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone
- A competitive salary, a flexible vacation policy and a remote-friendly culture
- Generous Stock Options
- Participation in medical and dental insurance
- Team happy hours and company outings
- Visa sponsorship
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.