Double is a flexible assistant service for busy executives. We help CEOs and their teams save time and focus on what they do best without the cost of hiring, by matching them with a dedicated remote assistant. Double provides the tools and methods to make delegation and task management effortless, so executives and assistants are always in sync. We help our clients with scheduling, travel, inbox management, administrative tasks, and much more.
We started in April 2018 and have closed $6M+ in fundraising with top-tier VCs. We grew 5x in the last year, we have onboarded 90+ executive assistants, and are now looking for an exceptional Growth Marketing Manager to join our team.
After getting onboarded, you’ll dive deep into our customer journey, identify new ways to reach Double’s target audience, and run experimental paid and organic campaigns to drive user acquisition. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves balancing data-driven insights with creative instincts. You will report directly to our Head of Marketing.
What you will do
In your first month, you will
- Get familiar with our product, meet the HQ team and Double assistants, and join a few executive onboardings to understand our customers.
- Identify paid campaign experiments, build new ad or audience variations, and launch tests right away.
- Get onboarded to our marketing website, and launch new landing pages to improve campaign performance.
In your first six months, you will
- Deeply understand our target audience and launch new paid and organic channel experiments to meet user acquisition objectives.
- Partner with our Customer Success and Operations teams to understand and optimize customer engagement and referral motions.
- Contribute to a relaunch of our website, working hand-in-hand with stakeholders to align on objectives, prioritize content and technical work, and execute on a strategy.
In your first year, you will
- Identify new content opportunities for withdouble.com and onboard contractors to execute on a content production backlog.
- Manage ongoing acquisition campaigns across multiple channels, identifying areas of success and advocating for additional budget to fuel larger objectives.
- Own the process for A/B testing web and campaign assets through ideation, test design, analysis, and implementation to optimize our marketing effectiveness.
- Measure, track, and analyze marketing performance metrics. Create and maintain dashboards and reports to communicate insights to leadership.
Who you are
- You have worked in digital marketing for a minimum of 6 years
- You have a depth of experience running paid campaigns across many different acquisition channels (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc)
- You’ve previously managed a website or been responsible for optimizing campaign landing pages that lead to impactful growth and acquisition
- You know the Google Marketing Platform (Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize, Data Studio) inside and out
- You are a self-starter with excellent organizational skills who can drive projects from start to finish
Benefits & perks
- An insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone
- A competitive salary, and a generous equity package
- Fully remote position & the technology you need to work from home
- Unlimited PTO
- Participation in medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness stipend to help you manage and balance your physical, emotional, educational, and financial well-being
- Offsite team outings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.