Our community of entrepreneurial, best-in-class Executive Assistants are productivity experts. They partner with leaders from a spectrum of industries, using cutting-edge technology, developed with their direct input. We promote collaboration: our community of Executive Assistants is in close communication, networking, and sharing tips, new tools, and best practices.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition and Education Specialist who understands our differentiators and can communicate our value proposition to potential Executive Assistant partners.
What you will do
At Double, we enable great results and relationships between Executive Assistants and the executives they support by selecting the right Executive Assistants to join our community. We invest in understanding their preferences and strengths and matching them with the right executives.
As a Talent Acquisition and Education Specialist, you will play a critical role in the success of that relationship and, of course, the success of Double. You will source, screen, and recommend potential Executive Assistants who have the technical skill and savviness to provide great service - and equally as critical - who make the right cultural match with the organization and the executives they will be paired with.
More specifically, you will be responsible for
- Quickly developing a thorough understanding of the company business model, and communicating the Double value proposition to attract talented Executive Assistants
- Sourcing for diversity. You'll play an important role in making sure interview pools remain diverse
- Sourcing for best-in-class talent that will succeed in our model
- Full-cycle recruiting: being the primary point of contact for applicants, conducting video interviews, making recommendations for panel interviews, participating in the hiring decision with the team, handling the offer process
- Creating an outstanding candidate experience that maintains Double’s reputation as a leader and advocate in the Executive Assistant community
- Meeting all hiring goals according to the needs of the business
- Proactively managing the Double employer branding with the goal of raising awareness and attracting top talent to the Double community
- As the business evolves, managing full-cycle recruiting for other roles on the team
- Creating and conducting informative, memorable, and clear onboarding presentations
What you bring to the position
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Three to five years of end-to-end recruiting experience; two to three years of Executive Assistant recruiting experience or experience working as an Executive Assistant is preferred
- Demonstrated success sourcing A+ talent
- At least two years of experience creating onboarding presentations and conducting new hire onboarding sessions
- Demonstrated writing and communication skills
- Experience managing an ATS system; Lever experience preferred
- Proficiency with Google Apps, with a emphasis on designing Google Slides
- Experience working remotely is preferred
- Have access to stable internet and a quiet virtual atmosphere that sets the tone of professionalism with prospective candidates
Benefits & perks
- An insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone
- Competitive pay
- 100% remote work
- Opportunities to evolve in a fast-growing startup
This is a part-time position with the potential to develop into a full-time role.
To apply, click the button below, complete the form and we will be in touch within 2 days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.