Double is a flexible assistant service for busy executives based on experienced US assistants, empowered by great tech. We help CEOs and their teams save time and focus on what they do best without the cost of hiring, by matching them with a dedicated remote assistant. Double provides the tools and methods to make delegation and task management effortless, so executives and assistants are always in sync. We help our clients with scheduling, travel, inbox management, administrative tasks, and much more.
We started in April 2018 and have closed $6M+ in fundraising with top-tier VCs. We grew our revenue 5x in the last year, and are now looking for an exceptional People leader to support and build our growing team. The team is 18 people today, either based in our HQ office in NYC or fully remote all over the US, and we have a community of 100+ Double assistants.
We're on a mission to help people rethink how they work and live, and focus on what matters to them. Let's build the future of delegation together!
What You Will Do
At Double, we enable great results and relationships between Executive Assistants and the executives they support by selecting the right Executive Assistants to join our community. We invest in understanding their preferences and strengths and matching them with the right executives.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will play a critical role in the success of that relationship and, of course, the success of Double. You will source, screen, and recommend potential Executive Assistants who have the technical skill and savviness to provide great service - and equally as critical - who make the right cultural match with the organization and the executives they will be paired with.
More specifically, you will be responsible for
- Quickly developing a thorough understanding of the company business model, and communicating the Double value proposition to attract talented Executive Assistants
- Sourcing for diversity. You'll play an important role in making sure interview pools remain diverse
- Sourcing for best-in-class talent that will succeed in our model
- Full-cycle recruiting: being the primary point of contact for applicants, conducting video interviews, making recommendations for panel interviews, participating in the hiring decision with the team, handling the offer process
- Creating an outstanding candidate experience that maintains Double’s reputation as a leader and advocate in the Executive Assistant community
- Meeting all hiring goals according to the needs of the business and using data-driven approaches to make decisions and improvements to our processes
- Proactively managing the Double employer branding with the goal of raising awareness and attracting top talent to the Double community
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- You have 3+ years of end-to-end recruiting experience; 2+ of Executive Assistant recruiting experience or experience working as an Executive Assistant is a plus
- You have demonstrated success sourcing A+ talent
- You have demonstrated writing and communication skills
- You have Experience managing an ATS system (Lever experience preferred) and creating/analyzing applicants reports
- You are proficient with Google Apps and have demonstrated ability to learn new technology tools quickly
- Experience working with remote teams is preferred
- You have access to stable internet and a quiet virtual atmosphere that sets the tone of professionalism with prospective candidates
Who you are
- You are passionate about full-cycle recruiting and executive assistance
- You have the ability to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You are excited to have ownership, take initiative, and have a say at the table. You love the challenge of a fast-paced startup environment and learning constantly
- You have an extremely high EQ with a natural ability to communicate clearly, build relationships and collaborate cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- You're interested in the business side of things and enjoy finding creative solutions to challenging situations
- You like to have fun at work!
Benefits + Perks
- An insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone, with a strong focus on work-life balance, transparency, and support
- The flexible choice of working 100% remotely, partly remote, or 100% from our Brooklyn Office
- A competitive salary and a generous equity package
- Unlimited PTO
- Participation in medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness stipend to help you manage and balance your physical, emotional, educational, and financial well-being
- Offsite team outings
This is a full-time position reporting to our Director of Finance and Operations and moving to our newly built People Team within the first months of employment.
To apply, click the button below, complete the form and we will be in touch within 2 business days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.